Family Spousal/Sponsorship

Family reunification has a significant place in Canada.  If you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, and you are 18 years of age or older, you can submit an application for your family to come live here.  Citizens and permanent residents are allowed to sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and or dependent children.

These applications can be long and daunting.  We understand these difficulties and our goal is to make this process as smooth as possible.  We will guide you through this process from the beginning to end and in an efficient manner.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

This visa allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status.  In order to obtain a Super Visa, you must be admissible to Canada and meet certain requirements.

African American family smiling outdoors